Monday, January 2, 2012

At Last!



Hello world! My name is Kayla, I'm 26 & youngest of 5. I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. I moved to Seattle with my Mom and older brother when I was 5, after my parents split. My two older sisters and brother stayed behind with my dad. A few years later we moved back and had gained amazing step parents and couldn't ask for a closer family than we have now. I went to Salt Lake Community College where I got licensed in Cosmetology and currently have my own studio salon in Draper, Utah with my friend Stacie.



I met my husband Jordan in 2007, we dated for 4 years until we married 4 months ago and couldn't be happier. He is my best friend and we laugh every day together. He is a Graphic Designer and just recently started his own design business.



We have a 7 year old Boxer named Beamer, and he is our world. He brings such happiness to our lives in so many ways.... Except for when he gets gassy. :)

I'm learning to become a better seamstress, hate to cook but am learning to love it for the sake of my husband, love to eat spaghetti, love to take pictures but wish I was a lot better at it, love fashion/clothes, played the flute for 6 years (yes I am a band nerd), love to watch football with the hubs, and most importantly, I love filling my time with the people I care about the most.

No comments: